Are you on the Round Diet?
Here area few important Round Diet Rules. If you still have questions, no prob — ask at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eat 3 meals and 2 or 3 snacks 2 to 3 hours apart, stopping 3 hours before sleeping.
Shop for and prepare food ahead of time so you have all the healthy foods you need for the week.
Follow Round cooking methods like Braising (brown food in a small quantity of liquid, such as water or broth), broiling (cook food on a rack and let the fat drip away from the food), grilling (cook food on a charcoal or gas grill), poaching (simmer food in a covered pan in shallow water, broth, or vinegar), steaming (cook food over steam), or eating food right off a tree, vine or freshly picked at your local Farmer’s Market or grocery store.
Follow portion guidelines in the book, and never eat more than you can lift.
If you get overly hungry, eat a palm full of blueberries & 1 glass of water followed by a 45 minute walk and think of something positive along the way.
In your diet diary, keep track of what you eat, how you feel and look for patterns in your eating.
Tell a joke or listen to a joke and have a good belly laugh — enjoy your life!
Drink up to 8 glasses of water a day.
Follow a well-Rounded Exercise routine as shown in the book (Get tips on the Round Lady YouTube channel — and stay tuned as more videos are posted)
Consider taking a 30 minute nap during the day or restful visualization about shrinking your fat cells and looking tight and buff in your underwear.
Get 8 full hours of restful sleep and wake up looking and feeling great!
No guilt allowed! If you blow a meal, jump back on the healthy eating train!
Know that it is what you do most of the time, not some of the time that matters most!
What to Eat to Round Down Your Pounds
SNACKS: Choose one Round item per snack (3 snacks per day between meals)
Transitioning from the 2-Week Quick Results Diet? Choose one fruit snack a day (blueberries are the best) for the first 2 days. This will ease you into a more well-Rounded eating plan that will give you the energy to workout and slim down for that smaller butt you dream about.
- 1 apple or banana or peach or orange
- 1/3 cup blueberries or 1/3 mango or ¼ cantaloupe or 1/3 cup berries or 15 grapes
- 12 almonds or 6 walnuts or 8 olives or 1 hard-boiled egg
- Handful of mixed vegetables, like celery, carrots, cauliflower, bell peppers, green beans, cucumbers, or mushrooms.
- 1 ounce dark chocolate, 6 raspberries, 1 pecan and 1 glass of water followed by a candlelit bubble bath — a most relaxing way to eat dessert!
- 1 glass of white wine or a white wine spritzer (white wine and plain soda on the rocks with a squeeze of lime)
BREAKFAST: Choose one Round meal
- 1/2 cup oatmeal with 2 chopped walnuts and 10 raisins (unless you are in your first 2 days of transitioning from the 2-Week Quick Results Diet — wait at least 2 days to add this to your meal plan)
- 2 poached or boiled eggs with 2 slices tomato
- 2 egg omelet with 1 ounce lean beef or ham
- 2 ounces tofu with 1/2 cup snow peas
- 1/2 slice whole grain toast with 1/4 avocado and a squeeze of lemon
LUNCH: Choose one Round meal (eat as much lettuce, spinach, greens, celery, chives, and sprouts as you want)
- Spinach salad with 1/4 avocado, 1/2 red pepper and 1/2 tomato, or
- Chicken salad with celery, cucumber, 1/2 shot glass sliced almonds
- Dark lettuce salad with crumbled egg, 1/2 red pepper and 1/2 tomato, or
- Light lettuce salad with 3 ounces tuna, celery, 1 tablespoon red onions, 1/2 tomato
Prepare your salad with as much lettuce, spinach, greens, celery, chives, and sprouts as you want — even better do this the night before and make extra so you can grab pre-washed and pre-cut greens, add toppings, dress it and eat in very little time. Dress salad with 1 teaspoon of any light dressing. Spice up meals with any herbs and spices, a sprinkle of soy sauce, hot sauce or hot peppers, or a squeeze of lemon or lime juice.
- 3 ounces salmon with 1 cup sliced asparagus spears and any leafy greens, or
- 3 ounces lean beef with 1 cup green beans and any leafy greens, or
- 3 ounces halibut with 1 cup broccoli and any leafy greens, or
- 3 ounces chicken with 1 cup cauliflower and any leafy greens, or
- 3 ounces lean pork with1 artichoke and any leafy greens, or
- 3 ounces tofu with 1 cup of bok choy and a handful of snow peas
For details and more information, read THE ROUND DIET.