Eating healthy Round foods can be as simple as eating an apple freshly picked from one of Mother Nature’s trees, or it can involve artistic plating techniques that could rival an Iron Chef.
Here are some ways to eat healthy foods that will likely also result in a smaller butt:
- Eat Round foods that you enjoy so that you will feel more satisfied.
- Eat 3 small Round meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) and 3 small Round snacks each day.
- Space meals, including snacks, evenly apart, which often turns out to every 2 to 3 hours.
- Appreciate the beautiful Round shape of each Rounding Down food before you eat it.
- Serve Round meals on small plates (square or Round) or bowls & eat with small utensils, chopsticks or with your hands like a small child or chimpanzee.
- Chew slowly so that your brain has the necessary 20 minutes to know that you are satiated.
- Keep healthy Rounding Down snacks on or near your person & any places you frequent. This also includes storing snacks in your disaster kit for any unforeseen emergencies.
- Decrease your appetite by drinking a glass of water, taking a walk, then downing another glass upon your return.
- Reduce your chances of sabotaging your diet by giving in to a craving, once in while, guilt-free.
- Avoid eating at least 3 hours before bedtime.
According to the Japanese Restaurant Association
1.5 billion people eat with a knife, fork & spoon; 1.2 billion eat with chopsticks; 350 million eat with a knife & their hands; 250 million eat with their hands only.