One Arm Dumbbell Curls for Unflappable Arms
You will need: 5 to 10 pound dumbbells, cans of food, sacks of sugar or rice, or go to a gym.
- Sit down with your feet firmly planted on the ground — your back straight.
- Hold one dumbbell in your left hand — your palm facing up.
- Bend your arm into a right angle.
- Rest your elbow against your waist. You are now ready to curl.
- Inhale, keeping your palm facing up, and raise the dumbbell towards your shoulder.
- Exhale as you slowly lower the dumbbell to the starting position
- Repeat 12 times and work up to a set of 20 repetitions.
Belly Crunches for a tight tummy
You will need: A flat place to lie down — anywhere!
- Lie on your back and push the small of your back into the floor or surface.
- Place your hands behind your head — stretch your elbows back.
- Raise your legs and cross them in the middle. You are now ready to crunch.
- Inhale as you lift your upper body to the sky or ceiling.
- Exhale from the bottom of your belly as you slowly lower your head to the floor or surface.
- Repeat until you cannot repeat it anymore.
- Rest for no more than 30 seconds.
- Do it all over again for three more sets.