If you are just STARTING the DIET, go back to Day 1.
First, let”s review What to eat
Keep eating the same foods as you did on Day 8 and Day 9. If you are starting the diet, go back to Day 1 and follow it in order — it will make a humongous difference. By now you should have some food stored in containers ready for you to eat. if not, you know the drill. it’s time to cook several meals ahead of time
Keep your Round habits rolling with:
- 3 meals and snacks, 2 to 3 hours, stopping 3 hours before bed
- Stocking your pantry, preparing food ahead of time
- Taking time to relax, visualize, affirm yourself, and write in your diary
- Exercise every day, except for one day a week — even if it is just stretching and taking a short walk.
- Keep it simple! Guilt not allowed! Laugh today!
When Eating Out in the World While on the Round diet
Ordering in a Restaurant
To choose a Round Diet meal from a restaurant menu:
- Deconstruct the menu by reading the menu item descriptions and look for Super, Sliced food or Animal Round Diet ingredients. In other words, break the menu down into Round sized bites by looking for food that naturally grew in a Round Shape or can be sliced into circles from their natural grown state.
- Then choose different menu items with the most Round ingredients, knowing you can also ask for sauces and dressing on the side.
- If you have any questions about how a food was prepared, as your server.
- Ask your server about any seasonal specials made with locally grown food.
- Consider ordering a la carte and construct your own menu.
- Consider eating diet portions by ordering an appetizer as your entree.
- Enjoy the food, the people, the surrounding, along with the power you have to eat Round when Dining around.
Order side dishes, such as a plain baked potato, steamed vegetables or fruit. Split an entree with your dining partner or take half home in a doggie bag. Make special requests, such as asking for a baked, broiled, grilled or poached entree, and dressing on the side–the far side of the room. If bread & butter appears on the table, savor the aroma and then ask your server to remove it. Enjoy a Beverage. Drink water, or a healthful cup of black, green, herb or Jasmine tea, or coffee.
Choosing From A Buffet
- Select mostly Super Round and Sliced Round foods, such as fruits and vegetables.
- Keep in mind the food Pyramid’s recommendation to eat 9 portions of fruits and vegetables a day.
- Choose no more than 3 ounces of Animal Round fish or lean meats, and skip the gravy and sauces.
- Include a spectrum of different colors of food for a balanced array of delicious nutrients.
- Order fresh fruit as a tasty meal-ending treat or reach into your purse or pocket for a pre-made snack you so smartly packed away before you left home for your dining out experience.
- Be environmentally green and Round by requesting berries or other fresh fruits grown by local farmers.
- Live vicariously through a dining buddy by watching them eat a delectable dessert and listening to how good it tastes, while you sip a cup of hot, stomach-warming tea.
- Wait twenty minutes and don’t order anything–and then pretend you did.
- No matter what you decide to splurge on, know that too much of a good thing really is too much–and that is not a good thing.
- Optional: Wait until you get home and rub cheesecake all over your face, even your body, inhale the aroma, squish it through your fingers with abandon–then rinse it off and speak of it to no-one but your closest friend.
Bring Farm Fresh Foods Home
They’ve got Recipes, Home delivery Service that I just started today. A box full of Round foods like the one over there arrived moments ago. All the foods are grown organically and locally — I shall let you know how it goes, but so far it’s starting to feel a lot like Christmas!
The Bloomin’ Onion at Outback Steak house is about 2,200 calories and more than 100 grams of fat.
22% of all restaurant meals include french fries.
According to the National Restaurant Association, 46 million people are served at fast food restaurants every day in the U.S. 9 out of 10 people eat donuts on a regular basis.
Americans eat 10 billion donuts annually.
- Make plans to go to your local Farmer’s Market, and how you are gong to walk through on foot gathering fresh Round foods..
- Get a foot massage, take a bubble bath, take a yoga class or go roller skating in the park or an old-fashioned rink.
- Write in your diary and look for any patterns. Also see what worked and what did not work. Adjust your day tomorrow accordingly.